GamePress

Captain Rikoris

Submit Feedback or Error
Rarity
Element Light
Class Warrior
Zodiac Libra
Max CP15002

A trustworthy captain with his own unique spearmanship

Endless Effort
Endless Effort
Dispatch Mission:
Gathering
Specialty Effect:
Reward Bonus +10%
Trust
Adlay
Trust
Azalea
Longing
Krau
Trust
Schuri

Rikoris joined the Taranor Army on Schuri's advice and mastered the skills of spearmanship in a battle against the Chaos Sect. Now he spends his time trying to ease the unrest in Taranor while becoming the greatest spearman ever.


+Defense %
SSS : +48% SS : +42% S : +36% A : +30% B : +24% C : +18% D : +12%
*Red tiles mark the effective area of a Devotion Skill.

Table of Contents

Hero Stats

Hero CP: 15002
HP 5517
ATK 951
SPD 104
DEF 583
Max Stats at Lvl 60 + Fully Awakened
Crit Hit Chance Crit Hit DMG Dual Atk Chance
15.00% 150.00% 5.00%
Effectiveness Effect Resist
0.00% 0.00%

Campsite Stats

Campsite Topic

Belief
Joyful Memory

Skills

Quick Pierce
+1 Souls
Attacks with a spear, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Skill Enhance
Skill 2: Cheer
Cheer
6 Turns
+1 Souls
Encourages all allies, increasing Speed for 2 turns.

Awaken
Encourages all allies, decreasing skill cooldown by 1 turn and increasing Speed for 2 turns.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Extends buff duration by 1 turn.
Skill Enhance
Supreme Spear
3 Turns
+2 Souls
Attacks all foes with hard-trained spear art, with a 25% chance to dispel a buff from the target before having a 75% chance to stun an enemy with the highest Combat Readiness regardless of skill miss. Recovers caster's Health after attack. Amount recovered is proportional to the caster's Attack.
Skill Enhance
Specialty: Endless Effort
Endless Effort
Dispatch Mission: Gathering
Specialty Effect: Reward Bonus +10%

Awakening

Lvl
Attack +3% Attack +20 / Health +60

Light Rune
x5
Lvl
Health +3% Attack +20 / Health +60

Light Rune
x9
Lvl
Defense +6% Attack +30 / Health +80

Greater Light Rune
x15
Lvl
Attack +6% Attack +30 / Health +80

Epic Light Rune
x4

Dream Time Circuit
x9
Lvl
Health +6% Attack +30 / Health +80

Epic Light Rune
x6

Reingar Student ID
x6
Cheer
Cheer
Encourages all allies, increasing Speed for 2 turns.
Ability Upgrade
Cheer
Encourages all allies, decreasing skill cooldown by 1 turn and increasing Speed for 2 turns.
Stat Increase
Attack +20 / Health +60

Light Rune
x12

Greater Light Rune
x6

Analysis

Overview

Along with confidence, Rikoris has put some meat on his bones with his new Specialty Change. When fully runed, Rikoris now has an additional 75% chance to Stun the highest enemy CR when using Supreme Spear, 10% HP/DEF/EFF, 5% bonus Hit rate, 20% extra damage on Dark targets, and several other conditional buffs when low on HP. He shines in the Azimanus raid, where he can keep the boss’s Berserk buff under control easily.

Strengths

Cooldown Reduction Mechanic

One of a select few Heroes to have the cooldown reduction mechanic, Rikoris’ S2 comes bundled with the teamwide Speed Up buff. It has a cheap burn cost of 10 souls to extend the buff for 1 turn.

Bulky Self-Heal

C. Rikoris’ decent bulk was only improved by his SC, pushing his HP and sustain up considerably.

2-turn DEF Break on Quick Pierce

C. Rikoris has one of the rare 2-turn DEF breaks on his S1. With some investment, the effect chance  goes up to 50% as well.

AoE Dispel and ST Stun on Short CD

After using Supreme Spear (S3), which dispels enemy immunity, the highest CR enemy has a 75% chance to be Stunned. The chance to Stun is applied after the dispel, which is important, as it means that ailment immunity sets will not stop the Stun.

Weaknesses

Average Speed

With 104 base Speed, Rikoris is on the slow to average side among  Warriors, which is unfortunate, as his AoE dispel is less useful if he goes second or third.

Low Damage

Despite the buffs to his overall damage against Dark units and the chance to do bonus damage, C. Rikoris still struggles with his low ATK value, which his SC did not buff.

Only Dispels 1 Buff

Rikoris can only dispel 1 buff from the enemies. Many commonly-used buffers have more than one buff packaged in their kit and he cannot dispel all of them.

Long CD on Cheer (S2)

Rikoris’ S2, while great for its CD reduction mechanic and its teamwide Speed buff, suffers from a long cooldown. Furthermore, he does not gain an extra turn from it, unlike fellow CD reducers Dingo and Iseria, which forces him to sacrifice his turn.

SC Changes Lack Synergy

SC Rikoris was buffed, but awkwardly in many ways - he got increased damage when he has low ATK to begin with, a subpar cleanse at very low health, and extra hit chance when he already cannot miss (except in very rare cases).

Builds

Speedy Spearman

Rikoris’ main uses, Dispel and cooldown reduction, require him to be fast, so this build takes his average base speed and pushes it into being very useful.

 

This build forgoes building any Attack on Rikoris due to his poor base Attack stat and focuses instead on his ability to make allies more effective damage-dealers - this potentially means saving yourself some runes in building him by leaving off his chancey bonus damage to dark.

 

As a rather self-sufficient Hero, you don’t need to focus any heals on him, as building HP in subs affords ample breathing room. Rikoris got a sizeable chunk of bulk from his Skill Tree, and his large self-heal can keep him alive. He is unlikely to die first and is consistent at doing his job. This makes him good for keeping the Azimanus raid under control (he can wipe the one troubling Berserk buff rather often).

 

Durandal is useful in both modes to make sure that he gets his turn and his self-heal as often as possible, though you may opt for Daydream Joker in PvE to supplement his damage.

Equipment

Main
Spd
Sub
Eff %
HP %
Set
Speed
Hit

Artifact

Upgrade Priority

Early Mid Late
0 0 +5
+2 +2 +2
0 +4 +6

Team

Core

For PvE, SC Rikoris actually has strong synergy with Dingo and teammates with short-medium cooldowns. Dingo carries a full team cleanse and can reduce SC Rikoris’ cooldown on Cheer to make it a more consistent buff. While both of them lack significant attack power, they can compensate for this by increasing buff uptime on Heroes like Rin, or making other good damage characters, like Aramintha, even more consistent.

 

Secondary

For PvP SC Rikoris will want a quicker team, preferably with a good CR push. He can generate a surprising number of turns when paired with SC Roozid, and will be much more likely to be able to use his Dispel/Stun combo.
Good teammates for this type of play include fellow ML summon G. Purrgis, Judith/SCRoozid, and any good AoE, such as Bellona or Tenebria.